Welcome to the Doncaster Parent Advisory Council (DPAC). We meet on the first Thursday of the month in the school library at 7:00 p.m.
As a parent or guardian of a child registered at Ecole Doncaster Elementary, you are a voting member of DPAC. We welcome you to come to our meetings, hear what’s happening in your school, bring your ideas forward and get involved in one or many of the great activities DPAC has on the go. There is always a way to get involved, from baking a batch of cookies or making a few signs to organizing an event for the school. We’d love to have your help!
Your support of DPAC means we can help make our school even better by funding:
- Playground equipment and bike racks.
- Social activities for the whole school.
- Extracurricular clubs and events.
- Professional dramatic and musical performances.
- Teacher allotments that are spent on supplies and activities for the students.
- Emergency preparedness supplies.
- Library books.
- Physical education equipment.
- Art, music, computer and technological resources and supplies.
- Health-based programs and activities.
- Parent education and resources.
- First-aid training for every Grade 5 student.